Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Art Journal: Part II

So this is the second post about my lovely art journal. The most recent pages are of my wedding planning! I am a very visual person, so not only do I love making lists, I love even more making lists that are depicted with pictures!! That is what I did on a few pages in my art journal.


The third and fourth pages in my art journal are where I practiced the multitude of different ways that I could hand letter every single envelope for our wedding invitations. My husband still thinks I am crazy and this will certainly take a humongous amount of time but it is totally worth it to give our invitations that special personal touch! (Even if it takes over 200 hours to do!!) =)

The fifth page in my book is where I combined a couple of different aspects from the previous two pages to make the way I wanted to address our envelopes! There also a few other things such as some little mason jars I want to draw on the front, some flags on the front, the "please do not bend" that I will put on the back of the envelope, and also a cute little drawing to put on the back of our invitations themselves.  I am sure there will be more than a few other things added to this page as I find them on Pinterest or come up with other cutesy ideas to make our invitations exactly perfect!

The sixth and seventh pages are yard games I would like to build or have for our awesome outdoor wedding and a pictorial list of things I want to make sure to have at our wedding. I know more will be added but so far I have from the table numbers to the cake topper and many things in between! I love drawing and making lists so I combined the two! I love it!

I would love to hear what you do to keep track of everything in your life! Do you like lists? Are you someone that can remember it all? Do you use your phone? Let me know and while you are at it, let me know what you think of my method!!


No comments:

Post a Comment