Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

DIY Gifts: Artsy Love

In another post I went into one of the gifts I gave my husband while he was attending flight school in Pensacola, Florida. Honestly, I am always giving him DIY items (usually that I have found on Pinterest!) and he always loves them. There is nothing better than the thought which goes into a gift you make yourself. Not only is there the thought that goes into making it, but also what goes into first choosing to make it and why you think the other person would like it. Obviously, you choose something because you think it will have meaning. I always try to give my hubs something that tells him how much I absolutely love and adore him and how much I love spending time with him!

Artsy Love
 This is another thing I gave my husband while he was down in Pensacola, a little 6x6 hardcover sketchbook filled with little cutesy, lovey dovey, pictures and quotes. Pretty simple if you are the kind of person that likes to draw. Honestly, you do not even have to be good at it: The person you are giving it to will mostly likely not even care if you draw like a kindergartener. It is the thought that counts and they will love it no matter what! At the very end of the book, probably the last 10 pages or so, I wrote him another love letter telling him how much he means to me and how much I absolutely love him! You can never tell someone how much they mean to you too much or too often!! Anyway, I do not have process shots but I do have completed shots!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment