Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Scrapbook: The Pages So Far


I have always loved scrapbooking. I LOVE having "evidence" of all the great memories I make with the people I care about! I have made several in my lifetime, some which I no longer care to look at, but at least I have them in case I ever change my mind.

My current scrapbook started when my husband and I first started dating and will go through this year before I switch to Project Life in 2014. Below, I have included the pages I have completed so far (and believe me, there are quite a few to be caught up on!) and I will update this post or create a new one as I get more pages complete! The ones I have posted, not all are 100% complete! If there is a good-sized blank space or something of the sort, chances are, I still want to add a title or quote or something and just have not had the chance.

I have the help of one of the most ingenious creations ever: a cricut expression! Seriously, if you are big into scrapbooking and do not have something like this, you need it! All of the paper letters you see on my pages were cut out with it and you can also do cute little decorative cutouts! I love it!



Here is what I have:

Obviously I have a very different approach to scrapbooking than most. I like to make more collage pages than anything else. Sometimes I just have too many pictures I want to include to give each even only one or two pages as well! Everyone will have different preferences and different ideas of what they like but I LOVE my scrapbook and just wanted to share! Happy Scrapbooking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment